.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 20, 2007

 

Another failed attempt...

I had just recently realized that this blogger thing was only taking up my time. Time that I could be spending with my family, reading books, or watching anime. I regret that I will not be allowing comments for anyone to reply to.

What's the reason? Simple. I 1) am a visual person and 2) I cannot stand misunderstandings. This is essentially far removed from the post and wait for reaction nature of blogs. For me this seems to be the most insurpassable hurdle. I won't even do business over the phone because I can't see the person I'm dealing with. It also takes a great deal out of me to talk to relatives on the phone; I would much rather enjoy their presence in person.

So, as you can see my desire to have a peaceful life has surpassed my inner attention whore and it is time for me to move on.

I won't be deleting this blog, it's predecessors, or my profiles. I may from time to time wander about leaving comments where I feel the need, but I will not be posting on the same old blogs I used to haunt.

So now this blog is permanently discontinued...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?